- When providing a service to you I will do my very best to protect your privacy by using technology appropriately, meaning that I will make sure that I have appropriate security measures to protect your information and that if I use another software or service, I will check they have appropriate security measures.
- I am registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, and my registration number is: ZA358940
- I will respect your privacy and only collect and use individual user details only if I have your permission or if I have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as for accounting purposes.
- I will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was originally collected and then I will make sure I delete it securely.
Data I collect from you
- When you email me for a transcript, I collect your name, contact details and your preferred method of file transfer.
- I retain contact details for the purpose of sending you an invoice and/or a transcript.
- I may use Stripe to invoice you and Stripe has certified to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield, Stripe’s Privacy Shield certification is here and their GDPR Policy is available here: https://stripe.com/guides/general-data-protection-regulation
Links to Other Websites:
Access to your personal information:
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that I hold. Email your request to naomi@naomidarlington.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE & TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This policy was last reviewed on 31st January 2020 and is reviewed regularly.